BibleWorks 4 - Hebrew, Greek Bible Exegesis Study Software
Special Offer Pricing until 14 September 06 only £189 inc VAT SAVE £60 or 24% Upgrade only £107 - Buy or Upgrade Bibleworks 7 now |
Details and specifications on: Bibleworks 4 - now discontinued see: BibleWorks 7 instead, £215 or less when on sale or offer, (UK RRP £249 inc VAT, saving 14%). The premier Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Latin & Syriac biblical and original language exegesis software. Includes Josephus & the Apostolic Fathers in Greek and English. With recurring word usage pattern collocation tables. now supports Unicode SBL and SIL Greek and Hebrew fonts with full export and improved built-in wordprocessor. Hebrew & Greek vocabulary learning flashcard modules, grammars. Upgrades, institution, student and network versions available.
Highlighted items are new to Version 4.0. Version 5 out September 2001.
ORIGINAL LANGUAGE TEXTS - GREEK NT
ORIGINAL LANGUAGE TEXTS - HEBREW OT
- Greek NT-Nestle-Aland 27th Ed./UBS 4th Ed.
- AGNT Friberg's '94 Morphologically Analyzed Greek NT & Lemmas
- BNM Aletti/Gieniusz/Bushell Morphologically Analyzed Greek NT & Lemmas
- Robinson-Pierpont Greek NT (Majority Text) with Morphological Analysis
- Scrivener's Greek NT (Textus Receptus) with Morphological Analysis
- Stephanus Greek NT (Textus Receptus) with Morphological Analysis
- Tischendorf Greek NT
- Westcott and Hort Greek NT
ANCIENT LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS - GREEK SEPTUAGINT
- BHS Hebrew Text, 1990-4th Corrected Ed.
- Westminster Seminary 1998 Morphologically Analyzed BHS & Lemmas, version 3.0, now containing full stem tagging, jussive and cohortative tags, and homonym tagging.
ANCIENT LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS - LATIN VULGATE
- Rahlfs' LXX with Apocrypha and variants
- BLM Aletti/Gieniusz/Bushell Morphologically Analyzed LXX & Lemmas
- Brenton's LXX English Translation
MODERN LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS
- Latin Vulgate (Weber Edition), Online Bible
LEXICONS AND ANALYSIS TOOLS
- English: KJV 1611/1769 with Strong's Codes, NKJV, NASB, NASB 1995, RSV with Apocrypha, NIV, NRSV with Apocrypha, Webster's 1833 with Strong's Codes, ASV 1901, Young's Literal Translation, Darby Version, Bible in Basic English, New American Bible, Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition, New Living Translation, New Jerusalem Bible
- German: LutherBibel 1912 with Strong's Codes, LutherBibel 1984, Unrevised Elberfelder 1905 (Darby), Revised Elberfelder 1993, Geneva-Schlachter, Einheitsubersetzung-KBA 1994
- French: Nouvelle Edition De Geneve with Strong's Codes, Version Darby, Louis Segond 1910 with Strong's Codes, Haitian Creole, French Bible en francais courant 1997, French Jerusalem Bible, French TOB Traduction OEcumenique de la Bible 1988
- Spanish: Reina Valera, Reina Valera Actualizada, La Biblia de Las Americas (NASB), Reina Valera Update 1995, Reina Valera Revised 1960
- Catalan: Biblia Catalana. Traduccio interconfessional.
- Portuguese: Almeida Corrigida Fiel Traduzida 1819/1995, Almeida Revista e Atualizada, Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Italian: Edizione San Paulo N.V.B. (with Deutero-Canon), La Sacra Bibbia Nuova Riveduta, La Nuova Diodati
- Dutch: Statenvertaling with Strong's Codes, Revised Leidse, Revised Lutherse, Netherlands Bible Society NBG 1951
- Danish: Hellige Skrifter
- Norwegian: Norsk Bibel
- Finnish: Pyha Raamattu
- Hungarian: Magyar Nyelvu Karoli
- Polish: Biblia Tysiaclecia. Wydanie 4. (1954/1984)
- Russian: Orthodox Synodal Text with Strong's Codes and Russian Lexicons
- Ukrainian: Ukrainian Version from OLB
- Albanian: Albanian Version from OLB
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Version (Romanized text)
- Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia Sehari-hari 1985, Terjemahan Baru 1994/1997
All versions and morphological databases are indexed and searchable
- Complete lemmatization and parsing for EVERY word in Greek NT, LXX, and Hebrew OT
- The Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (Harris, Archer, Waltke)
- BDB-Gesenius Abridged Hebrew-English, Hebrew-French, & Hebrew-Russian Lexicons
- Whitaker's Revised BDB Hebrew- English Lexicon
- Liddell-Scott Greek Lexicon, Abridged (covering entire LXX text)
- Friberg's Analytical Lexicon of the Greek New Testament (1994)
- Louw-Nida Greek NT Lexicon based on Semantic Domains, 2nd Ed., 1988.
- UBS Greek-English Concise Dictionary of the New Testament (Barclay Newman)
- Thayer's Abridged Greek-English and Greek-French and Greek- Russian Lexicons
- Corrected Strong's Codes Tagged to English/German/Dutch/French/Russian Bibles
- Englishman's and Strong's Greek/Hebrew/English/German/Dutch/French/Russian Concordances
- Wigram's TVM (Tense, Voice, Mood) codes and grammar explanations for tagged English/German/Dutch/French/Russian Bibles
HELP AND OTHER FEATURES
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, First Edition (powered by FolioViews)
- A. T. Robertson's Word Pictures in the Greek NT
- Metzger's Bible Outline
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (644,000 Cross References and Marginal Notes)
- Nave's Topical Index
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Bible Time Lines (editable & includes Church and secular history)
- Westminster Confession and Catechisms
- Detailed manual and extensive hypertext online help, tooltips, and mouse-hints
- Instructional videos made with Lotus ScreenCam (on the CD, not on VHS tape).
- Help on any item on the screen is available simply by placing the mouse cursor over the item and pressing F1.
- Accented Greek, pointed Hebrew, & Cyrillic TrueType and PostScript fonts
- Built-in editor with right-to-left Hebrew typing
- Popup window for other word processors
- Export verses, chapters, books, and entire versions to ASCII text, RTF, and CCAT.
Version 5 launched September 2001. Extra modules in the pipeline
Limited stock of version 3.5 and 4.0 still available
Upgrades and Network editions available
See Pricing below
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|| |
PC compatible computer (Mac & Linux users click here)
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- CD drive
- Minimum 32 MB RAM
- Minimum of 200 MB to a maximum of 1.4 GB hard drive space
- Sound card for Video Demos
- Internet connection and Internet Explorer 3.0+ needed for the built-in Internet updater.
* sale prices are based on stock ordered from Bibleworks before 31 March 2003. Turnaround is next day guaranteed on non-sale prices. Product bought at sale prices may be subject to a small delay if we have to order additional stock.
- Version 3.5 £109 - limited numbers
- Version 4 £149 - limited numbers
- Upgrade to Version 5 £120, sale price £99 (1 Feb - 31 Mar 03)*
- Version 5 £225, sale price £206 (1 Feb - 31 Mar 03)*
- Version 5 Network licence [5 user] £699 - saving nearly £450
- Version 5 Network licence [extra user] £119
Prices include 17.5% VAT
Email to check latest pricing or stock availability
Check Exchange Rates to convert UK pricing
|Postage, Packing & Insurance Rates
|1||UK light items (2nd class) || £3 (GBP)|
|2||UK light items insured (1st class) Any orders over £100|
Customers may choose this rate on light items under £100 to speed delivery
| £6 (GBP)|
|3||UK heavy items parcelpost |
UK light items next day guaranteed
Europe light items
| £9 (GBP)|
|4||World surface mail ||£12 (GBP)|
|5||Europe heavy items ||£15 (GBP)|
|6||UK heavy items next day guaranteed|
If you require the outer packaging of your order to be intact for a gift then please add this to any special instructions
as normally excess weight is removed before despatch to increase chances of a standard letter box delivery, and
thus not require you to wait in to receive your order. Minimum P&P on fully boxed orders is £6|
Any questions prior to ordering? - then email: Sales, otherwise proceed to the Order Form.
If the online Order Form fails for any reason or your product is not yet listed there, or you wish to print and send your order, then fill in the following, hit the [Select details] button below, and copy and paste to your email program or word processor:
Now hit Ctrl+C to copy the selected text to your clipboard and then paste (Ctrl+V) it into your preferred program
Click here for full Contact Details including postal address, additional phone lines and technical support email.
|CONTACT DETAILS|| |
Whilst we are based in the UK we can ship most items internationally.
TOP OF PAGE
HELP ON USING